Tuesday, March 8, 2011

And...It's over...



Well, the Great War has ended and I was only able to get in on a couple good fights. I suppose I should be content though, I was able to prove my metal in combat, and show that tanks are going to be important. Now if I can survive another peace.... I wonder though, when the next war comes will I be too old? Alexander and Napoleon achieved their fame by my present age. I must not be too old whatever happens when fate taps me on the shoulder I must be ready. A man must know his destiny. if he does not recognize it, then he is lost. By this I mean, once, twice, or at the very most, three times, fate will reach out and tap a man on the shoulder. if he has the imagination, he will turn around and fate will point out to him what fork in the road he should take, if he has the guts, he will take it. Whenever it comes, I will be ready; god**** it I have to be ready!



No comments:

Post a Comment